Bars & Restaurants
Below is a list of resources and emergency assistance programs for bar and restaurant workers affected by COVID-19.
We will continue to add to the list as we receive more information. If you have a resource that you’d like to share please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: "COVID-19 Resource"
- United States Bartenders Guild National Charity Foundation – Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation – Resources for Restaurants and Workers Coping with the COVID-19 Emergency
- James Beard Foundation – How The Restaurant Industry is Responding to COVID-19, Plus resources for diners, restaurateurs, & Chefs
- Eater – A List of Relief Funds for Coronavirus-Affected Restaurants, Bars, and Food Service Workers
- How to Help the Hospitality Industry During COVID-19 Bar Closures
- SupportingRestaurants.Org – Dining Bonds Initiative
- Wine & Spirits Magazine – Resources for Restaurants and Restaurant Workers during COVID-19 Closures
- Chilled Magazine – Aid for Bartenders During Bar Closures for COVID-19
- Another Round Another Rally – Emergency Assistance Application
- CA Employment Development Department
- One Fair Wage
- Craft Table
- Children of Restaurant Employees (CORE)
Delivery or Pick-up Restaurant Options During COVID-19
Support your local restaurants by ordering delivery or pickup. Below is a roundup of directories with restaurants offering those services in many cities.
If you have a directory or guide for open restaurants, or food services, in your area please send it to email@example.com subject: “Restaurant Listing” and we will add it here.
- Takeout COVID
- Dining at a distance
- Local for Later
- San Francisco Chronicle
- The Infatuation
- 7 x 7
- The Denver Post
- CO Restaurants, Breweries, & Distilleries Delivery & Takeout
- MA Restaurant Takeout
Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Aenean eu leo quam.