Sales Operations Specialist
The Sales Operations Specialist is a full-time position.
- Receive and process all purchase orders from distributors
- Enter orders into Microsoft Great Plains
- Submit all orders to the respective warehouses
- Follow up with the distributor and warehouse for each order, tracking to ensure orders were picked, shipped and invoiced
- Work closely with supply chain to meet customer delivery requirements and/or to resolve issues
- Coordinate with the sales department to support the team’s strategic account development goals
- Ability to travel to Los Angeles, CA on a quarterly basis for 2 days to assist in inventory counts
- Assist warehouse in communication with distributors to pick up ready orders
- Process all sample requests/UPS orders
- Assist in placing and tracking purchases orders in Microsoft Great Plains
- Assist in the admin work behind receiving inventory in Microsoft Great Plains
- College Degree preferred
- At least 1-5 years in an Operations role preferred
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Effective problem-solving abilities and ability to multi-task
- Effective interpersonal and strong communication skills
- High energy team player with strong social skills
- Position requires the ability to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 40 pounds.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.
The above statements describe the essential functions and qualifications needed for Sales Operations Specialist has been prepared by Hotaling & Co., LLC to use in planning, staffing, budgeting and/or evaluation of employees. It also provides employees with a guide to the duties they are expected to perform. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this position. Actual job responsibilities may change at management's discretion, without notice.
Hotaling & Co., LLC is an at-will employer, which means that an employee may resign or Hotaling & Co., LLC may separate an employee from service with or without cause at any time for any reason. There is nothing written in this position description that guarantees continued employment.