Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- San Francisco
- Reports To
- San Francisco, CA
Hotaling & Co., LLC is seeking a Manager of FP&A candidate who will play a critical role in all of Hotaling’s corporate financial planning and reporting requirements. This person will work directly with top management and provide insight on the business, its performance and KPIs.
- Preparation and analysis of weekly and monthly business performance metrics, including GAAP financial statements and KPIs; provide timely and insightful analysis of financial results
- Budgeting, forecasting, and supporting the monthly financial review process for the entire organization including review of performance by brand and monitoring of actuals as compared to forecast
- Decision making support and in-depth reporting and analysis, including preparation of internal reporting materials and shareholder materials
- Participate in financial modeling of new brand and operational initiatives across the organization
- Supply and demand planning based on forecast; ability to reforecast the planning from interpreting actual data
Qualifications & Experience
- BS or BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- [3+] years of direct, relevant experience in FP&A and/or business analytics
- Excellent modeling skills using Excel; ability to utilize experience to continuously improve processes; advanced PowerPoint, Word and database skills
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
- Prior experience in cost accounting/production analysis
- Relevant experience in demand and supply planning for consumable goods
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work with diverse groups and departments within the Company
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; attention to details; highly organized
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- True team player and self-starter with a keen sense of urgency, who likes to see the big picture and focuses on details
- Ability to multi-task and take accountability (i.e., knows when to ask for guidance/coaching when needed)
- Willingness and ability to grow with a fast-growing organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Deadline-oriented with ability to organize assignments, set priorities and carry out plans
- Prior industry experience a plus
The above statements describe the essential functions and qualifications needed for Financial Planning & Analysis Manager has been prepared by Hotaling & Co., LLC to use in planning, staffing, budgeting and/or evaluation of employees. It also provides employees with a guide to the duties they are expected to perform. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this position. Actual job responsibilities may change at management's discretion, without notice.
Hotaling & Co., LLC is an at-will employer, which means that an employee may resign or Hotaling & Co., LLC may separate an employee from service with or without cause at any time for any reason. There is nothing written in this position description that guarantees continued employment. I have read the above position description and believe that it does accurately define the job.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.