- San Francisco, CA
- Reports To
- Head Distiller
Would you like to learn how to distill whiskey, gin and more?
Hotaling & Co., is looking for a junior distiller that is eager to learn and work with an awesome team!
- Do you know how to brew or distill?
- Do you have a mechanical background?
- Have you worked for a distillery or brewery?
- Can you multi-task?
- Or you don't mind lifting 50+ lbs
If yes, then this is the job for you!!!
The Distiller role is a non-exempt, full-time role. This role is a night shift, from 6 PM to 2 AM and you will have Friday and Saturday off, (hours and days may vary from time to time depending on scheduling needs).
The main duties, but not limited to, are
- Milling/preparation of raw materials
You will be eligible for benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, 401K [safe-harbor contribution]). You will also receive Holiday Pay, two weeks of vacation and two weeks of sick time, floating holiday and more!
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedures and take direction
- Ability to multi-task
- Physically able to lift 50+ pounds
- Good communication and math skills
- Desire to learn
- As part of a small team, a willingness to take on whatever needs to be done
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.