Hotaling & Co, San Francisco’s premium spirits distillery, is looking for a dedicated brand champion for its produced spirits (Junipero, Old Potrero, JH Cutter) in California to accelerate brand distribution, velocity and visibility within accounts. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, the Brand Ambassador will support the local sales teams as well as the marketing team through weekly account visits, staff trainings, demos, menu placements and program activations. The ideal candidate would have a passion for premium spirits and the beverage industry.
- Perform against KPIs to meet established points of distribution and volume goals within CA
- Lead 80 account presentations, 2-3 staff trainings, 2-3 demos, and 2 (bar or marketing) events per month
- Identify target accounts and build relationships with account buyers, bartenders, and distributors
- Drive volume in the on-premise by securing 3 cocktail features a month
- Increase brand visibility by merchandising accounts with POS, displays, shelf talkers, and other sales tools
- Activate trade and consumer events to create brand awareness and encourage trial
- Communicate learnings, opportunities, and success stories from the field to appropriate sales and marketing teams
- Manage budgets (Sales, Marketing, & T&E)
- 2 to 4 years of sales experience in the beverage alcohol industry
- Proven track record of successful selling.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills.
- Strong public speaking & presentation skills
- General understanding of distributor pricing & programing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) environment.
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level.
- Trade Marketing experience a plus
- This job requires a person to be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able and willing to travel 65% of the time and work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.