- San Francisco, CA
- Reports To
- AR/AP Manager
This role is responsible for processing full cycle accounts receivables/accounts payable for Hotaling & Co. Reporting directly to the AR/AP Manager, the AR/AP role will play a crucial role in expense recognition and correspondence with vendors across the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested and passionate about working in the accounting field for a rapidly growing company.
- Manage the Billback Process which includes scanning of invoices, obtaining approvals, coding and entering invoices for H&C only.
- Receive all vendor invoices to forward for approval and coding
- Enter high volume number of invoices (75+) into Great Plains system weekly
- Process weekly check runs and wire payments
- Respond to vendor requests for payment status
- Work with our sales teams and vendors to resolve invoice disputes
- Work with our sales & ops teams to resolve customer invoice disputes
- Review vendor statements and follow up on outstanding invoices or balances
- Collect mail daily & deposit/post any checks received
- Audit and post all sales invoices received by Operations
- Manage filing AR & AP filing systems
- Collect, audit, and process monthly expense reports
- Act as general accounting support during quarter-end and audit
- Submit monthly gallonage to required states
Qualifications & Experience
- College Degree preferred
- At least 3-5 years in an AR/AP role
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Experience working with foreign currency a plus
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Effective problem solving abilities and ability to multi-task
- Effective interpersonal and strong communication skills
- High energy team player with strong social skills
The above statements describe the essential functions and qualifications needed for AR/AP has been prepared by Hotaling & Co., LLC to use in planning, staffing, budgeting and/or evaluation of employees. It also provides employees with a guide to the duties they are expected to perform. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this position. Actual job responsibilities may change at management's discretion, without notice.
Hotaling & Co., LLC is an at-will employer, which means that an employee may resign or Hotaling & Co., LLC may separate an employee from service with or without cause at any time for any reason. There is nothing written in this position description that guarantees continued employment. I have read the above position description and believe that it does accurately define the job.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.